Wednesday, April 18, 2007

let's get started

Alrighty ladies, here it is.

I have sent this to only a few of you, but feel free to send it to whomever you want, whether the rest of us know them or not. I guess the only stipulation is that they MUST have some good recipes! Okay, I am kidding. It will be fun to have a lot of us blogging regardless of their cooking ablilities.

The way that this will work is that we will have a category and then people can post their recipes, questions, suggestions, comments etc... If you don't have any recipes, that is fine, just get on allrecipes.com and experiment. We are totally fine with plagiarising (lol).

The only way that this will be successful is if everybody actually submits something, or leaves a comment. I am SUPER excited about this. I am always looking for new recipes or ideas and I think that this will be fun. Oh yeah, a side note, you can also post some fun news or pictures or anything even if it isn't related to cooking!:) Let's get started.

One more thing. I think that everyone agrees that we are looking for good EASY recipes.

The first category is SALADS.

- cat

1 comment:

jn said...

Looks great, Catherine! Thanks so much for setting this up! I'm excited to get started. I'll be posting my 1st recipe soon...