Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Italian Crockpot Chicken

This is one of the easiest crockpot recipes I know. The nice thing is the ingredients are things I always have on hand, and because it doesn't take long to cook, you can decide to make it in the afternoon when you're trying to come up with what to make for dinner.

4-5 chicken breasts (I like to cut them into strips)
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese (I usually only use 1/2, I like it less creamy)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian dressing mix

Place chicken in crockpot. In a saucepan, place cream cheese and soups. Heat until melted, then add Italian mix. Pour over chicken. Cook on low 3-4 hours (depending on your slow cooker). Serve over rice.

Barbara

1 comment:

Claire Roach said...

Tried this last night and it was good! Thanks for sharing.