Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WAY too easy "Enchiladas"...

So this is a total cheat on meal making, but I just thought this was so clever when a friend made it for us. Please don't judge me. ;-) All you need are three things:

-Frozen burritos or chimichangas (I prefer chimichangas with shredded beef from Costco)

-Can of enchilada sauce

-Shredded cheese (I use the Mexican blend from Costco)

Place burritos on the bottom of baking dish. Pour desired amount of enchilada sauce over burritos (I cover them until the sauce covers them and bottom of dish). Cover burritos and sauce with cheese. Freeze.

Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes for about 6 burritos. More time may be needed for more than 6. Cover if cheese starts to brown. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole. Ole!

No comments: